Thursday, July 11, 2013

Month 3 {friends,giggles,muscles}

{3 months old}

Parenting is so much fun! Each day that passes by, Miles learns to do something new. It is so much fun watching him grow! Miles went from 13 lbs 11 oz to 14 lbs 4 oz. He is growing so fast! In a matter of a day he would grow out of some of his clothes. He continues getting stronger too!

This month I started back to work. It was really hard. Don't get me wrong, I love my job, but it was hard to leave my little man. He bounced around from my mom watching him, my sister watching him, and childcare at my work. I know that every place he goes he is getting loved on, but it still isn't easy.

{MILEStones}
This month Miles went to his first VBS and on June 14th after playing with his friends at church all day, Miles came home and giggled. I don't think I've ever heard a sweeter sound! He also loves sitting in his bumbo seat and looking around the room. He is starting to lift his head up pretty well when he is on his tummy and loves to sleep on his side. He loves watching the other kids in childcare. It is so funny to watch him looking at all of the action going on in the room.  



Here is the video of the first giggles- he loves his uncle Dave!

Here are a few pictures from month 3-



























No comments:

Post a Comment